Teh Tarik, literally meaning 'Pulled Tea' in Malay, is a rich and creamy milk tea from Malaysia. What makes it distinct from other teas around the world is the extra pouring steps that creates a perfect harmony between tea and milk.
TOTAL TIME: 12 MINS; SERVINGS: 3
- 2 Qi Aerista Ceylon No. 1 tea pouches
- 3 cups water (700mL/24oz)
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk (120mL)
- 2-3 tablespoons condensed milk (30mL)
STEPS TO BREW TEA
- Add 3 cups of water and 2 tea pouchs in Qi Aerista IoTea Brewer.
- Tap 'Strong' mode (95C/203F, 8 mins) to brew.
- Put the evaporated milk and condensed milk in a container (e.g. jug) and pour in the tea. 'Pull' (pour) the mixture from one container to the other. Repeat 4-6 times. The higher the 'Pulling' of the tea, the frothier it will become. Be careful not to scald yourself or make a big spill. Enjoy!
*To ensure perfect taste, we recommend only put a maximum of 2 pouches in the infuser for each brew.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THESE RECIPES: