Yuenyeung is another popular drink in Hong Kong. What's special about it is that this drink combines black tea, coffee and evaporated milk. The taste is remarkably indulging, with the richness of Hong Kong-style milk tea mixed with the enticing aroma of freshly brewed coffee.
TOTAL TIME: 12 MINS; SERVINGS: 2
- 1.5 cups water (350mL/12oz)
- 1 Qi Aerista Ceylon No.1 tea pouch
- 7g/0.2oz dark roast coffee grinds (bagged)
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk (120mL/4oz)
- Sugar (optional)
STEPS TO BREW TEA
- Add 1.5 cups of water, 1 tea pouch and bagged coffee grinds in Qi Aerista IoTea Brewer.
- Tap 'Strong' mode (95C/203F, 8 mins) to brew.
- Pour the evaporated milk evenly into 2 cups. Once brewing is complete, pour the tea-coffee over the milk. We suggest a tea to milk ratio of 3 to 1. Serve with or without sugar. Serve & enjoy!
*To ensure perfect taste, we recommend only putting a maximum of 2 pouches in the infuser for each brew.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THESE RECIPES: