The name builder's tea, which is also known as a builder's brew, is a British colloquial term for a bold cup of tea. It is named after the tea widely drank by British workers taking a break.
Builder's tea is usually brewed in a mug, with a small amount of milk added afterwards. To make the tea strong, a good deal of stirring is needed to help release the flavors in the tea bags.
TOTAL TIME: 10 MINS; SERVINGS: 3
- 1 Qi Aerista Ceylon No. 1 tea pouches
- 3 cups water (700mL/23oz)
- Whole milk
- Sugar (optional)
STEPS TO BREW TEA
- Add 1 cup of water and 1 tea pouch in Qi Aerista IoTea Brewer.
- Tap 'Strong' mode (95C/203F, 8 mins) to brew.
- Fill a mug with 3/4 full of tea, pour the milk in slowly. We recommend to go for the color of caramel. Just remember, you can always add a little more milk, but you can't take it away. Enjoy!
With the IoTea Brewer's patented Aero-Brew infusion system, it automatically brews rich and strong tea without the bitter taste you get from tea that had been steeped for too long.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THESE RECIPES :