Freshly cold brewed jasmine tea with a touch of rum, what you get will be a smooth and refreshing cocktail, but you’ll definitely feel the zing!
- 2 cups water (460ml/16oz)
- 5 teaspoon jasmine tea leaves
- 2 teaspoon Honey
- 2 teaspoons Rum
- ice cubes
- Add 2 cups of water into the pot of the Qi Aerista IoTea Brewer and add tea leaves into the infuser.
- Tap 'Cold' mode on the touch panel to start cold brewing.
- Top a glass with ice cubes.
- Add 1 teaspoon of honey, followed by 1 teaspoon of rum and cold brew tea. Stir and ENJOY!!
(Prep Time: 12 minutes, Servings: 2)
Try this iced jasmine tea cocktail today. It’s summer in a glass!