Orange zest not only smells wonderful, but it also provides our body with a spectrum of vitamins, minerals and fiber.
TOTAL TIME: 12 MINS; SERVINGS: 2
- 1 Qi Aerista Ceylon No.1 tea pouches
- 2 cups (460ml/16oz) water
- 1/2 orange
- ice cubes
- 2 tablespoons honey
STEPS TO BREW TEA:
- Add 2 cups of water in Qi Aerista IoTea Brewer and add 1 tea pouch.
- Tap 'Cold' mode (10 MINS) to brew.
- Add honey into a glass and top the glass with ice cubes.
- Add fresh zest of orange on top of the ice.
- Pour the cold brew tea over the ice. Stir and serve. ENJOY!!
Try making the Cold Brew Orange Tea today!