Treat your family and friends with this ultimate festive cocktail tea. It’s the perfect drink to make your guests all feeling jolly!
- 2 cups (460ml/16oz) water
- 1 cup (230ml/8oz) milk
- 4 teaspoons (9 grams) CTC or Ceylon (fanning and dust grades) black tea
- 1 tablespoon rock candy
- 1 teaspoon Whisky
- Add water into the glass pot of the Qi Aerista Smart Brewer.
- Add tea leaves inside tea filters. Then put into the infuser.
- Tap ‘Strong' mode (95C/203F, 8 mins) to start brewing.
- Place rock candy in bottom of heat-resistant glasses. Pour whisky on top.
- Put milk into a microwave-safe container and heat at medium-power. Pause and stir milk every 15 seconds until steam starts to rise.
- Whisk the milk until a thick layer of foam develops.
- Add the hot tea into glasses once brewing completes.
- Slowly pour the milk over the tea, ensuring the proportion of milk and tea is 1:1.
- Grate fresh cinnamon on top of the foam.