Let this fall-in-love tea stay in your palate longer to experience the complex aromatic compounds of brandy with rich milk tea. Pamper yourself with this spirit tea that warms both your body and your soul.
- 2 cups (460ml/16oz) water
- 1 cup (230ml/8oz) milk
- 4 teaspoons (9 grams/0.3oz) CTC or Ceylon (fanning and dust grades) black tea
- 1 teaspoon brandy
- Add water into the glass pot of the Qi Aerista Smart Brewer.
- Add tea leaves inside tea filters. Then put into the infuser.
- Tap ‘Strong' mode (95C/203F, 8 mins) and start brewing.
- Pour milk into a microwave-safe container and microwave at medium-power. Pause and stir milk every 15 seconds until steam starts to rise.
- Fill two mugs with half cup of warm milk. Add ½ teaspoon of brandy to each mug.
Pour the hot tea into the mugs once brewing completes, ensuring the proportion of milk and tea is 1:1. Serve and enjoy!