A family drink to warm the hearts of your loved ones. Making this delicious foamy tea is easier than you think.
- 2 cups (460ml/16oz) water
- 1 cup (230ml/8oz) milk
- 4 teaspoons (9 grams) CTC or Ceylon (fanning and dust grades) black tea
- 1/2 teaspoon grated cinnamon
- Add water into the glass pot of the Qi Aerista Smart Brewer.
- Add tea leaves inside tea filters. Then put into the infuser.
- Tap ‘Strong' mode (95C/203F, 8 mins) and start brewing.
- Put milk into a microwave-safe container and heat at medium-power. Pause and stir milk every 15 seconds until steam starts to rise.
- Whisk the milk until a layer of foam develops.
- Pour the hot tea into a mug once brewing completes.
- Slowly pour the milk over the tea, ensuring the proportion of milk and tea is 1:1. Spoon out the milk foam and carefully place on top of the tea.
- Grate fresh cinnamon on top of the foam.