Qi Aerista Smart Brewer Update #33 - The Finale

HEY QI AERISTA FANS!  

After a series of 32 regular updates spanning 2 years, this project update will be our final one. 

This serves as a closing moment as we are finishing the fulfillment phase and moving on to a new chapter for our project.

Once again, we would like to thank each and everyone of you for your wonderful support to our project all along! 

Don't Miss Cyber Week US$50 Off Discounts!

Don't miss our exclusive Cyber Week US$50 off discount for the Qi Aerista Smart Brewer! Order now and ships now! 

Link to order: https://qiaerista.com/collections/brewer/products/smart-tea-brewer 

In addition to the US$50 savings on the brewer, you will also get a FREE 1 MONTH SUBSCRIPTION to the Qi Aerista Artisan Tea Club (US$26 Value)

(A Special Coupon will be emailed to you after placing your order for the Qi Aerista Smart Brewer)

Offer ends Nov 30!

A Moment to Reflect

Two years ago we embarked on this remarkable journey on Kickstarter and Indiegogo to realize our goal to make the process of brewing great tea easy and fun. 

 

Along the way we have rolled through ups and downs, and overcome challenge after challenge. There were times that it seems this project couldn't move forward anymore. But in the end we managed to pull everything together and pushed ahead with utmost determination.

Then finally at the end of June 2018 we began shipping out our first brewers to waiting fans across 60 countries around the world.

We appreciate very much all the kind words and suggestions we have received from all of you. They truly helped us appreciate the meaning of the work we have done in making Qi Aerista a reality. 

On the other hand, we understand that our first generation brewer has room for improvement in different areas from product usability to app connectivity. We will do our best in attending to each of your reported issues and resolve them within our capacity.  

Fulfillment Status

 

As of today, we have fulfilled the orders for about 95% of our Kickstarter and Indiegogo backers. The shipment for the remaining 5% are delayed mostly due to incomplete shipping information or contact number.

Please contact us at support@qiaerista.com if you still haven't received any of the following, 

  • Your brewer
  • Order confirmation email
  • Shipping confirmation email

In your email, please provide the following:

  • Your name
  • Your order number (starts with QAS with 4 digits) or Kickstarter/Indiegogo backer email
  • Your shipping address, postal code & contact number

Replacement Parts

Brewer replacement parts and accessories are available for purchase at: https://qiaerista.com/collections/parts-accessories 

Special Note on Infuser Handle

We have received reports where the infuser handle came loose during usage. Upon investigation, this issue is most probably caused by issues during factory assembly that damaged the parts. 

We now offer replacement infuser handles for free (shipping extra). Those who need them can order through this link: https://qiaerista.com/products/replacement-infuser-handle 

Please apply this discount code FREEHANDLE at checkout for the free replacement to register correctly.  

Usage Issues

Please email us at support@qiaerista.com for any questions regarding your brewer.

You can also check out our blog for usage tips: https://qiaerista.com/blogs/Smart-Tea-Brewer 

Thanks again to everyone who have help us in making Qi Aerista a reality!

Rick @ Qi Aerista 

Leave a comment

Please note, comments must be approved before they are published