Here is an overview of how to operate the base button controls of the Qi Aerista IoTea Brewer.
- Insert the plug into a grounded wall outlet. You will hear a beep sound from the brewer.
- Turn on the brewer by long pressing the ‘BREW’ button on the base for 2 seconds until the light illuminates and a beep sounds. The brewer is now on standby.
- Press ‘TYPE’ to toggle the desired tea type selection. A light will shine for
the tea type selected.
- Hold ‘TYPE’ for more than 2 seconds to cycle through the tea types automatically.
- To start the brewing program, press ‘BREW’.
- To stop the brewing program, press ‘BREW’ again.
- To heat water as smart kettle, press ‘HEAT’.
- To stop heating water, press ‘HEAT’ again or press ‘BREW’.
- To keep warm, long press the ‘HEAT’ Button for 2 seconds until a slow blinking light appears and a beep sounds.
- To stop keep warm, press ‘HEAT’ again or press ‘BREW’.
- To turn off the brewer manually, long press ‘BREW’ for 2 seconds until a beep sounds and all lights are off.
- The brewer will shut off automatically when no button is pressed within 15 minutes during standby.