Before your first brew with your Qi Aerista IoTea Brewer, we advise a thorough first cleaning should be performed. Here is how to proceed.
- Remove the lid, infuser, and flow tube gently from the pot.
- Wash the lid, infuser, flow tube and inside of the pot with a soft sponge and warm fragrance-free soapy water. Rinse them with clean water.
(NEVER immerse the Pot, Base, Power Cord or Plug in water or allow moisture to come in contact with these parts)
- Fill the pot with 2 to 3 cups of clean drinking water.
- Properly assemble the flow tube, infuser and lid on the pot.
- Align and place the pot on the base.
- Turn on brewer and select BLACK tea type.
- Press BREW to start the brewing program.
- After brewing ends, press BREW to stop the brewing program.
- Carefully discard the hot water.
- Wait for at least 10 minutes for the brewer to cool down.
- Repeat Steps 3-10 once more and the brewer will be ready for your first brew.