Grown wildly for the past 30 years and just began to be harvested again last year, this hand-made black tea brings a velvety smooth cup of fine tea.
The aroma is flowery and fruity. The liquor is clean yet rich with fruity accents of orchid apples.
More about the Wild Black Tea:
- Tea type: Black
- Cultivar: Local cultivar
- Region: Suichuan County, Jiangxi Province, China
- Plant age: Over 50 years old
- Altitude: 700m-900m/2300ft-2900ft
- Harvest: Mid April 2018
“We were lucky to have found this gorgeous tea and fell in love with it after the very first cup.” - Karen Wan, Qi Aerista's Tea Specialist.
Recommended Brewing Instructions:
- 2 heaping teaspoons (2.5g/0.1oz) tea leaves
- 1 cup (230ml/8oz) water
- 95oC/203oF brewing temperature
- 3 minutes brewing time