Yunnan Silver Needle
This tea is made entirely of new buds that were hand-harvested from tea plants grown in Lincang Prefecture, located in Yunnan Province of China bordering Myanmar.
The body is smooth and delicate, with gentle sweetness accentuating each sip. If you have been enjoying white teas from Fujian Province, we invite you to give this white tea from Yunnan a try.
More about this Yunnan Silver Needle:
- Tea type: White
- Cultivar: Jinggu Large Leaf
- Region: Lincang Prefecture, Yunnan Province, China
- Plant age: 20 years old
- Altitude: 1000m/3280ft
- Harvest: Early April 2018
“This handcrafted all-bud white tea is not only savory but also a feast for the eyes.” – Karen Wan, Qi Aerista Tea Specialist.
- 2.5 teaspoons (2.5g/0.1oz) tea leaves
- 1 cup (230ml/8oz) water
- 85oC/185oF brewing temperature
- 3 minutes brewing time