This first flush Maofeng from Sichuan Province, home of the panda, brings an extraordinarily refreshing cup of green tea. Rich month-feel without bitterness, the aroma reminds us of baked sweet chestnuts.
More about this Mengding Maofeng:
- Tea type: Green
- Other name: Mengding Fur Peak
- Cultivar: Mount Mengding local cultivar
- Region: Mingshan District, Sichuan Province, China
- Plant age: 30 years old
- Altitude: 1200m/4000ft
- Harvest: Mid March 2018
“The taste of spring in every sip .” – Karen Wan, Qi Aerista Tea Specialist.
- 3 heaping teaspoons (2.5g/0.1oz) tea leaves
- 1 cup (230ml/8oz) water
- 80oC/176oF brewing temperature
- 3 minutes brewing time