A warm cup of chai made with freshly grated spices and ginger is all we need to cozy us up through the chilly autumn days.
- Add water into the glass pot of the Qi Aerista Smart Brewer.
- Add tea leaves inside tea filters. Then put into the infuser.
- Tap ‘Strong' mode (95C/203F, 8 mins) to start brewing.
- Grate nutmeg and cinnamon and put all the spices and ginger pieces in a microwave-safe container. Microwave the container at medium-power for 15 seconds.
- Fill the container with milk and microwave at medium-power. Pause and stir milk every 15 seconds until steam starts to rise.
- Drain out the spice and ginger and pour the warm milk into 2 mugs.
- Pour the hot tea over the mugs, ensuring the proportion of milk and tea is 1:1. Serve and enjoy!